The dialog plots the residuals from a generalized linear mixed model analysis.
Type of plot
The check boxes in this dialog allow you to select up to 4 types of plot of residuals from a generalized linear mixed model analysis:
|Residuals versus fitted values
|Histogram of residuals
|The absolute values of the residuals versus the fitted values
|The residuals versus the given x variate
This provides a title for the plot. If this is not provided, a title will be automatically generated.
Method for residuals
The list allows selection from type of residuals that can be used.
|Combine all random terms
|Use the residuals combined from all random terms.
|Final random term only
|Use the residuals from the final random term.
Back transformed residuals
If this is ticked, residuals on the natural scale (calculated using back-transformed fitted values) will be used in the plots, otherwise standardized residuals on the linear-predictor scale will be used.
Value of offset to use when calculating the residuals; if this is not set a default value of 0 will be used.
- Generalized Linear Mixed Model menu
- Generalized Linear Mixed Model Options dialog
- Generalized Linear Mixed Model Save Options dialog
- Generalized Linear Mixed Model Further Output dialog
- Generalized Linear Mixed Model Predictions dialog
- Generalized Linear Mixed Model Permutation Test dialog
- GLPLOT procedure in command mode for more options
- GLMM procedure
- GLDISPLAY procedure
- GLPREDICT procedure
- GLPERMTEST procedure
- GLKEEP procedure