This dialog allows you to assess the significance of the random terms in a generalized linear mixed model using a likelihood test done by the GLRTEST procedure.
The drop-down list specifies which random term in the model to test. If All random terms is selected, then all random terms in the model will be tested.
This controls what output is printed from the analysis:
|Tests||test statistics for the selected random terms|
|Critical values||critical values from a chi-square distribution|
|Akaike information coefficient||Akaike information coefficient to assess the random terms|
|Schwarz/Bayesian information coefficient||Schwarz information coefficient to assess the random terms|
The Critical values, Akaike information coefficient and Schwarz/Bayesian information coefficient options can only be displayed if Tests is selected.
This lets you save results from the from the GLRTEST analysis in Genstat data structures. After selecting the appropriate boxes, you need to type the names for the identifiers of the data structures into the corresponding In: fields.
|Test statistic||Scalar or Pointer||Test statistic for each selected random term|
|Degrees of freedom||Scalar or Pointer||Degrees of freedom for each selected random term|
|Critical values||Variate||Critical values the tests|
|Akaike information coefficient||Scalar or Pointer||Akaike information coefficient for each selected random term|
|Schwarz information coefficient||Scalar or Pointer||Schwarz/Bayesian information coefficient for each selected random term|
If there is a single random term being tested, the saved structures will be scalars, otherwise they will be pointers.
Display in spreadsheet
The saved results will be displayed in a new spreadsheet.
- Generalized Linear Mixed Model menu.
- Generalized Linear Mixed Model Options dialog.
- Generalized Linear Mixed Model Save Options dialog.
- Generalized Linear Mixed Model Further Output dialog.
- Generalized Linear Mixed Model Permutation Tests dialog.
- Generalized Linear Mixed Model Likelihood Tests for Random Terms dialog.
- Generalized Linear Mixed Model Predictions dialog.
- Generalized Linear Mixed Model Residual Plots dialog.
- GLRTEST procedure.
- GLPERMTEST procedure in command mode for more options.
- RANDOMIZE procedure.
- GLMM procedure.
- GLDISPLAY procedure.
- GLPREDICT procedure.
- GLPLOT procedure.
- GLKEEP procedure.