This dialog allows you to assess the significance of the random terms in a generalized linear mixed model using a likelihood test done by the HGRTEST procedure.
The drop-down list specifies which random term in the model to test. If All random terms is selected, then all random terms in the model will be tested.
This controls what output is printed from the analysis:
|Tests||test statistics for the selected random terms|
Maximum number of iterations
This gives maximum number of iterations of the hierarchical generalized linear algorithm. If the model in the likelhood test does not converge, try increasing this number.
This lets you save results from the from the HGRTEST analysis in Genstat data structures. After selecting the appropriate boxes, you need to type the names for the identifiers of the data structures into the corresponding In: fields.
|Test statistic||Scalar or Pointer||Test statistic for each selected random term|
|Degrees of freedom||Scalar or Pointer||Degrees of freedom for each selected random term|
If there is a single random term being tested, the saved structures will be scalars, otherwise they will be pointers.
Display in spreadsheet
The saved results will be displayed in a new spreadsheet.
|Pin||Controls whether to keep the dialog open when you click Run. When the pin is up the dialog will remain open, otherwise when the pin is down the dialog will close.|
|Clear||Clear all fields and list boxes.|
|Help||Open the Help topic for this dialog.|
- Hierarchical Generalized Linear Models menu.
- Hierarchical Generalized Linear Models Options dialog.
- Hierarchical Generalized Linear Models Save Options dialog.
- Hierarchical Generalized Linear Models Further Output dialog.
- HGLM Likelihood Tests for Fixed Terms dialog.
- Hierarchical Generalized Linear Models Predictions dialog.
- Fitted model menu for plotting the fit of a HGLM
- Generalized Linear Mixed Model Likelihood Test for Random Terms dialog.
- HGRTEST procedure.
- HGFTEST procedure.
- RANDOMIZE procedure.
- HGFIXEDMODEL procedure.
- HGRANDOMMODEL procedure.
- HGANALYSE procedure.
- HGTOBITPOISSON procedure.