In addition to downloadable PDF documents we have a range of video tutorials that you can watch online.
The following Genstat reference documentation can be accessed if you have installed Adobe Acrobat or other PDF viewing software.
The Genstat guides can be viewed within Genstat or downloaded as PDFs from this page.
From the Genstat menu select Help | Genstat Guides, to show the full listing of available guides.
- An Introduction to Genstat for Windows
- An Introduction to the Genstat Command Language
- A Guide to Genstat Graphics
- A Guide to the Genstat Spreadsheet
- A Guide to ANOVA and Design in Genstat
- A Guide to Regression, Nonlinear and Generalized Linear Models in Genstat
- A Guide to REML in Genstat
- A Guide to Multivariate Analysis in Genstat
- Analysis of Microarray Data
- A Guide to QTL Analysis in Genstat
- A Guide to Survey Analysis in Genstat
- Syntax and Data Management
From the Genstat menu select Help | Reference Manual to show the full listing of available reference manuals.
- Reference Manual: Part 1 – Summary
- Reference Manual: Part 2 – Directives
- Reference Manual: Part 3 – Procedures