Select menu: Spread | Manipulate | Randomize Rows
Use this to randomize the rows in spreadsheets.
- From the menu select Spread | Manipulate | Randomize Rows.
Sheet to randomize
A dropdown list of all currently open sheets. Select the sheet that is to have its rows randomized.
The randomization seed used to randomize the rows. The default value of 0 uses a seed taken from the system clock and produces a different randomization each time. A positive integer can be used to generate the same randomization each time it is used.
- Random Permutations Menu for randomizing data
- Randomize Menu for randomizing design
- Generate a Random Subset from a spreadsheet
- Spreadsheet Manipulate Menu
The RANDOMIZE directive can be used in the command language randomize data.