Use this to save results from an ANOVA analysis of an unbalanced design in Genstat data structures.
After selecting the appropriate boxes, type the identifiers of the data structures into the corresponding In: fields.
|Residuals from the analysis
|Fitted values from the analysis
|(not available for an unbalanced design)
|Means for the specified treatment term
|Effects for the specified treatment term
|Standard errors of differences
|Standard errors of differences for the means for the specified treatment term
|Least significant differences
|Least significant differences for the means for the specified treatment term
|BLUPs for block term
|The best linear unbiased predictors (BLUPs) for the specified block term.
|Residuals for block term
|The residuals for the specified block term.
Specifies the model term for which the table of means is to be saved. If means are required for more than one model term, this menu should be invoked once for each term, changing the specification of the treatment term each time.
Specifies the block term for which a table of BLUPs or block residuals are to be saved. If BLUPs or block residuals are required for more than one block term, this menu should be invoked once for each term, changing the specification of the block term each time. This uses the ABLUPS procedure for the BLUPs.
Display in spreadsheet
Select this to display the results in a new spreadsheet window. The layout of the spreadsheets containing tables (means, effects, BLUPs or block residuals) with two or more classifying factors can be selected from:
|Each table is displayed in a separate sheet with the last classifying factor across the columns
|All tables are displayed in one sheet with one column per table
If there is only one classifying factor, column format is always used.
Export to file
Save selected results into a Genstat or Excel file using the Save ANOVA results in a spreadsheet menu.
To save other information from ANOVA, such as sums of squares, degrees of freedom and so on, you need to enter command mode and use the directive AKEEP. You can also use AKEEP to save multiple tables of means in a single command.
- Save ANOVA results in a spreadsheet.
- AKEEP directive in command mode.
- ANOVA Options for choosing which results to display.
- Analysis of variance menu.
- One and two-way analysis of variance menu.
- Unbalanced analysis of variance menu.
- Analysis of Variance by ANOVA, Regression or REML menu.
- Parallel ANOVA menu.
- Contrasts menu, for specifying contrasts.
- Further Output for additional output subsequent to ANOVA.
- Residual Plots and Means Plots for graphical output.
- Multiple Comparisons dialog for specifying multiple comparisons.
- ACHECK procedure for checking assumptions for an analysis of variance.
- ABLUPS procedure to calculate and display the best linear unbiased predictors (BLUPs) for block terms and their standard errors.