Use this to save results from the ANOVA Equivalence Test in Genstat data structures.
After selecting the appropriate boxes, type the identifiers of the data structures into the corresponding In: fields.
|t statistics of the comparison with the control for each group in the treatment term
|Probability of the selected test for each group in the treatment term
|Differences from control
|Differences from control for each group in the treatment term
|SED from control
|Standard errors of differences from control for each group in the treatment term
|Degrees of freedom for SED
|The degrees of freedom of the standard errors of differences from control for each group in the treatment term
|Lower confidence limits
|Lower confidence limits for differences from control – these will be missing for a non-inferiority test
|Upper confidence limits
|Upper confidence limits for differences from control – these will be missing for a non-superiority test
Note the control group will have a missing value in each of the result tables.
Display in spreadsheet
Select this to display the results in a new spreadsheet window. The tables will be displayed as separate pages within a common book.
- ANOVA Equivalence Test dialog
- Further Output for additional output subsequent to ANOVA
- Analysis of variance menu
- One and two-way analysis of variance menu
- Analysis of Variance by ANOVA, Regression or REML menu
- ANOVA Options for choosing which results to display
- Residual Plots and Means Plots for graphical output
- Multiple Comparisons dialog for specifying multiple comparisons
- Save ANOVA results in a spreadsheet
- TEQUIVALENCE procedure
- TTEST procedure