This details the menu commands available for when the Graphics Viewer is in Viewer mode.
- File menu lets you open, save and print graphs.
- Edit menu lets you copy and edit graphs, and redraw the graph as a different plot type.
- View menu lets you display or hide the graph title and toolbars.
- Tools menu lets you investigate data points, subset the data and customize the display.
- Window menu lets you organise multiple graphics windows.
- Popup (right-click) menu lets you copy your graph to the Clipboard and display it in the Child Viewer, etc.