The Genstat Server has been upgraded to Release 21.1
- Release 21.1 includes 2 new directives and 19 new procedures.
New menus and dialogs
- The Stats | Design | Generate a Row-Column Design menu can be used to create a doubly-resolvable row-column design which is optimized for a spatial analysis.
- The Stats | Regression Analysis | Response Surface menu can be used to fit a response surface to an experiment to find the optimal combination of factors.
- The Stats | Meta-analysis | Multi-treatment Meta Analysis of Summaries menu can be used to combine summaries treatments effects over a series of trials.
- New All Subsets for REML Fixed Terms dialog opened from the Linear Mixed Model Further Output dialog.
- New Linear Mixed Models – Explore Fixed Model dialog opened from the Linear Mixed Models menus.
- New Multiple Comparisons dialog opened from the Linear Mixed Model Further Output dialog.
- New Insert Code menu to insert section of code into a text edit window.
- New Insert Command menu to build and insert any Genstat command into a text edit window.
- Ability to display Output and RTF files in a formatted RTF view in the client.
- More control on displaying errors and warnings and frequency of update checking in the Options – General dialog.
- Ability to save BLUPs for block effects and treatment effects, standard errors of differences and LSDs in the Anova Save Options dialog.
- Ability to get AIC/BIC using the full-likelihood in the Linear Mixed Model Further Output dialog.
- Ability to get save the unit variance-covariance matrix in the Linear Mixed Model Save Options dialog.
- Ability to save standard errors and confidence limits of the estimates for a Lasso regression in the Lasso Regression Save Options dialog.
- Choice of spreadsheet format when saving tables from more Save dialogs (e.g. ANOVA or Linear Mixed Models).
- The new graphics Separation Plot menu.
- More control on the graph in Trellis Plots menu.
- More control on the graph in Dot Histogram menu.
- New date formats for displaying dates and times.
- Support for server text date formats such as DREPRESENTATION=’d-mmm-yy’.