This starts a question and answer sequence aimed at forming an experimental design based on a number of predefined types. It uses the DESIGN procedure, which is fully documented in the Genstat Language Reference.
- Generate a standard design menu for generating general designs
- Generate a factorial design in blocks menu for generating full factorial designs
- Generate a fractional factorial design menu for generating fractional factorial designs
- Generate Factors in Standard Order
- Generate a Design Efficient under ANCOVA menu