Select menu: Stats | Analysis of Variance | General
The Two-way ANOVA (in randomized blocks) menu covers randomized-block designs in which there are two treatment factors.
- After you have imported your data, from the menu select
Stats | Analysis of Variance | General.
- From the Design dropdown list select Two-way ANOVA (in randomized blocks).
- Fill in the fields as required then click Run.
This lists data structures appropriate to the current input field. It lists either factors for use in specifying the treatments and blocks, or variates for specifying the data and additional covariates. The contents will change as you move from one field to the next. Double-click a name to copy it to the current input field or type the name.
Select the required design.
Set this to the variate containing the data values.
Treatment 1 and Treatment 2
Set this to factors which specify the treatments for each unit.
Opens a menu that lets you specify one or more treatment contrasts that you wish to analyse.
Specifies the factor defining the blocks.
Controls whether the interaction between Treatment 1 and Treatment 2 is fitted (All interactions), or No interactions, (i.e. main effects.).
Select the check box if you want to perform analysis of covariance. The adjacent field will become enabled to let you supply a list of the covariates for the analysis. If there is more than one, you must separate their names with spaces or commas.
- Two-way ANOVA (no Blocking)
- One- and two-way Analysis of Variance menu for an alternative menu for analysing one and two-way designs
- Options for choosing which results to display
- Contrasts menu, for specifying contrasts
- Further Output for additional output subsequent to analysis
- Saving Results for further analysis
- Residual Plots and Means Plots for graphical output