For video overviews of some of the new features, click the link below.
- New Linear Mixed Models with Censoring and Rainfall Analysis menus.
- The Generalized Linear Mixed Model menu has been considerably updated.
- New Confidence Region Plot menu and improvements to graphics menus.
- New equivalence, non-inferiority and non-superiority tests in the T-Tests and ANOVA menus.
- Improvements in the Krige and Repeated Measures Analysis of Variance and regression menus.
- Ability to read and apply cell colours from an Excel file.
- New Reshape Data menu for reorganizing data in a spreadsheet in the server.
- New menus for editing command windows.
- The server has 6 new functions and 21 new procedures.
The Genstat Server has been upgraded to Release 22.1
- Release 22.1 includes 6 new functions and 21 new procedures.
- New Linear Mixed Models with Censoring menu.
- New Rainfall Analysis menu.
- New Reshape Data menu for reorganizing data.
- New Edit | Rectangle menu which provides facilities for working with a rectangle in a text edit window to Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Insert or Fill rectangles.
- New Edit | Remove White Space menu to delete blank lines or white space at the end of lines.
- New Edit | Check Line Lengths menu to wrap or bookmark long lines in text windows.
- New View | Selection in new window menu item displays selections of text in the Output window in a secondary window, enabling easier comparisons between sections of output.
- The Generalized Linear Mixed Model menu has been considerably updated with new Further Output, Predictions, Permutation Test and Residual Plots dialogs.
- New Separation plot button added to the GLM Further Output, GLMM Further Output and HGLM Further Output dialogs to displayed fitted probabilities for binomial models.
- The T-Tests menu now has options to produce equivalence, non-inferiority and non-superiority tests.
- The ANOVA Further Output dialog has a new button Equivalence test to produce equivalence, non-inferiority and non-superiority tests for a selected treatment term.
- The Save ANOVA results in a spreadsheet can now save LSDs.
- The Repeated Measures Analysis of Variance menu now can accept data in a single variate with a time factor and save means, SEDs and LSDs from the analysis.
- The Model Variogram menu now automatically sends the estimated model parameters to the Krige menu, and the Krige menu now has graphics options to produce plots of the kriged predictions and their variances.
- The Regression Save Options dialog now has a Save individual terms estimates button to save individual terms.
- The Regression Prediction dialogs now have an option to produce Least Significant Intervals Plots to display the predicted means.
- New Confidence Region Plot menu to plot normal confidence ellipses for bivariate data.
- Open graphics menus with all their settings are now saved to the session file when the Open menus option is selected.
- The Restore button on the graphics menus now recalls all settings (Options, Symbols, Key, Axes, Frame and Fonts) from the previously produced graph.
- The Excel Import Wizard can now read and apply cell colours from a Excel XLSX file. There are also options to read in the cell formulae or formatting (cell colour, font colour, name, style and size) in as data.
- The Convert Column dialog can now convert to long text columns.
- The Rename Columns dialog now has an option to change case.
- The Reorder Factor Levels dialog now has an new sort option By summary statistic option to sort on a variate’s summary statistics.
New Reprise License Management
- New Reprise licenses are now supported. These can be a fixed device license or a floating enterprise license.
- The previous FlexLM licenses are still supported and will continue to work until their expiry date.
- There are new Manage License and Install License menus to manage and install licenses.
- You can find more information on our new licensing system here.