Use this to save results from a linear discriminant analysis in Genstat data structures.
- After selecting the appropriate boxes, you need to type the names for the identifiers of the data structures into the corresponding In: fields.
|Allocations to groups in training set||Factor||Allocations (and reallocations)|
|Allocations to any group||Factor||Allocations to groups including those not present in the training set|
|Group means||Matrix||Of scores for the group means|
|Unit scores||Matrix||Of scores for units|
|Unit to group-means distances||Matrix||Of unit to group-mean squared distances|
|Latent roots||LRV||Latent roots and vectors from the canonical variate analyses|
|Adjustments||Matrix||Of mean adjustments to the canonical variate scores|
|Distances between groups||Symmetric matrix||distances between groups|
Display in spreadsheet
The saved results will be displayed within a new spreadsheet. Note, an LRV structure will have its component parts displayed in three separate spreadsheets.
- Discriminant Analysis menu
- Options for choosing options and results to display
- Quadratic Discriminant Analysis Options for choosing options and results to display for a quadratic discriminant analysis
- Quadratic Discriminant Analysis Store Options for choosing which results to save for a quadratic discriminant analysis
- DISCRIMINATE procedure in command mode