Select menu: Stats | Regression Analysis | Linear Models
The Simple linear regression downdown list option fits a linear model to represent the relationship between a response (or y-) variate, and an explanatory (or x-) variate.
Specifies the name of the response (or y-) variate.
Specifies the name of the explanatory (or x-) variate.
- Linear Regression for information on general options and other models
- Options for choosing which results to display
- Further Output for additional output subsequent to analysis
- Saving Results for further analysis
- Save regression results in a spreadsheet
- Fitted Model for graphical display of the model
- Model checking for diagnostic plots for model checking
- Quantile Regression menu
- Functional Linear Regression menu
- Circular Regression menu
- MODEL and FIT directives for fitting simple linear regression models using the command language