The Genstat Server has been upgraded to Release 10.1
- Release 10.1 includes 11 new directives, 34 new procedures.
New add-in facilities
New supported file formats
- Support for Excel 2007 file format.
- Barcharts with error bars
- Ability to supply files to customize the graphics environment
- Interactively edit point labels on graph
- Zoom-in or open frame in a new window for graphs in multiple frame arrangement
- Run WinBUGS or OpenBUGS from GenStat in batch mode
- Species accumulation curve menu for
producing species accumulation and rarefaction curves.
Summary statistics menus
- Weighting variable can be specified in Correlations menu.
Statistical tests menus
- Cochran-Mantel-Haenszel test menu.
- W-test for Normality menu for calculating a Shapiro-Wilk test to assess for Normality.
- Test for homogeneity menu for calculating Bartlett’s test for homogeneity of variances.
- Weighting variable can be specified in t-test menu.
Mixed models (REML) menus
- F statistics for fixed terms in REML.
- Plots of one- or two-way tables of means from REML.
- Negative-binomial distribution and logratio link in generalized linear mixed models
Repeated measures menus
- Linear regression with correlated errors menu to fit regression models to repeated measurements data.
- Standard curves regression with correlated errors menu to fit nonlinear curves to repeated measurements data.
- Residual plots and further output available for repeated measures analysis of variance.
- Negative-binomial distribution and logratio link in generalized estimating equations
Survey analysis menus
Meta analysis menus
- Meta analysis for individual trials menu for combining estimates from different trials.
Large spreadsheets facilities
- Data in large spreadsheets can be opened as read-only allowing faster loading and viewing.