The Genstat Server has been upgraded to Release 15.1
- Release 15.1 includes 5 new directives, 31 new procedures and 3 new functions.
- Improved support for pointers with text suffixes in the spreadsheet and SPLOAD directive.
- Column format tables so that multiple 2 or more way tables can be displayed in the spreadsheet.
New supported file formats
- New compact format for spreadsheet (gsh) files (version 15 format).
- Minitab version 14-16 worksheets.
- R version 2.15 data frames.
- Exporting colours to Excel 2007-2010 (.xlsx) files.
- Opening old Excel files (.xls), generated by Genstat, within Excel 2010 will
display a warning that can be safely ignored.
- Display headers and footers when printing graphs.
- Full page printing of graphs using the A4 Portrait/Landscape settings of the areas
list in the Frame tab of the graphics menus.
Data manipulation menus
- Table calculate menu.
- Table sort menu.
- Menus to combine levels and slice tables.
- Ability to rearrange the display of tables in the spreadsheet using the convert menu.
Summary statistics menus
- Summary tables and Frequency tables menus are able save multiple tables to a single sheet
using the new column format spreadsheet tables.
Analysis of variance menus
- New option to display warnings produced by homogeneity, normality and stability tests in the
general Analysis of variance menu.
- Functional linear relationship menu for fitting a functional linear relationship where both Y and X have errors.
Genetic models menus
QTLs (Linkage/Association) menus
- Form kinship matrix menu for creating a kinship matrix of coancestries.