Select menu: Stats | Regression Analysis | Linear Models
The Multiple linear regression downdown list option fits a linear model to represent the relationship between a response (or y-) variate, and several explanatory (or x-) variates.
Specifies the name of the response (or y-) variate.
Specifies the names of the explanatory (or x-) variate to be fitted. If there is more than one explanatory variate, their names must be separated by spaces or commas. Alternatively, you can select the explanatory variables within the Available data list and click the button to copy them across.
- Linear Regression for information on general options and other models
- Options for choosing which results to display
- Further Output for additional output subsequent to analysis
- Saving Results for further analysis
- Fitted Model for graphical display of the model
- Model Checking for diagnostic plots for model checking
- MODEL and FIT directives for fitting regression models with groups using the command language