The Genstat Server has been upgraded to Release 14.1
- Release 14.1 includes 4 new directives and 32 new procedures.
- New start page for quick links to files and help.
- Ability to link to Computer-Assisted Statistics Textbook (CAST) e-books
New supported file formats
- CSPro survey data file and dictionary.
- Text boxes providing control over the placement of labels on a plot.
- Text boxes used for axis markings to avoid overlapping labels.
- New /h command line option for setting the size an image.
- Ability to open a child viewer allowing multiple plots to be viewed simultaneously.
- Axes can be drawn disconnected.
- New example graphics environments providing default styles for graphs.
- Random restriction to a specified number of rows.
- New option to keep the same row order for all sheets in a book when sorting or moving rows.
- Menu to add margins to tables.
- Improved control of search order (by row or columns) in the Find and Replace dialogs.
- New change case of column names menu item in Column menu.
- New Graph selector menu for choosing a graph based on form of data.
- Graphics menus redesigned in new tab style.
- Two-dimensional graphs with marginal distribution plots alongside the y- and x-axes.
- Boxplot menu extended to include more options.
Summary statistics menus
Statistical tests menus
- Permutation test for Chi-square test of independence
Analysis of variance menus
Multivariate analysis menus
- New Multiple correspondence analysis menu.
Spatial analysis menus
QTLs (Linkage/Association) menus
- Compatibility check menu for QTL data.
- Calculate number of recombinations menu for evaluating the expected number of recombinations between markers.
- Form linkage groups menu for determining linkage groups for markers.
- Construct a linkage map menu for forming linkage maps.
- Single trait association analysis menu for association mapping in multi-environment trials.
- Link to Flapjack for displaying genotypes and QTLs from an analysis.