The Genstat Server has been upgraded to Release 12.1
- Release 12.1 includes 2 new directives, 41 new functions and 42 new procedures.
New supported file formats
- Import/Export Cornell ecology files.
- Import/Export MapQTL loc and map files.
- Import/Export R/QTL rotated comma-delimited separate genotype (csvsr) files.
- Import Stata 10 files.
- Quantile regression menu for fitting quantile regression models.
- Parallel regression analyses.
- Ability to display confidence intervals for parameter estimates.
- Ability to link to CycDesigN.
Analysis of variance menus
- Display all standard error of differences in General Analysis of Variance menu.
- Trellis plot of means.
Mixed models (REML) menus
- Display Akaike and Schwartz information coefficients.
Multivariate analysis menus
- Biplots added to Principal Components and Canonical Variates analysis menus.
- Permutation tests available for MANOVA.
Survey analysis menus
- Hot deck imputation for survey data.
Meta analysis menus
- GGE biplot menu.
- Menu for calculating stability coefficients to help assess genotype performance for different trials.
- Regression analyses for microarray experiments with single-channel data.
- False discovery rate using Bonferroni menu.
QTL analysis menus
- QTL workbook for storing data structures for use within QTL menus.
- Menus for importing phenotypic and genotypic data.
- Preliminary single environment analysis of phenotypic traits using mixed model analysis.
- Summary statistics between environments menu.
- Selecting the best variance-covariance model for a set of environments.
- Display genetic map and diagnostic plots of marker genotype scores.
- Calculating genetic predictors for QTL analysis.
- QTL Genome scan menu using simple and composite interval mapping.
- Ability to display a single 3+ way table or multiple 2+ way tables within a tabbed table.
- Highlight rows in a spreadsheet from points selected using data info within the Graphics Viewer.
- Factor divide menu allowing a set of factors to be formed with a set of levels for every level of another factor.
- Factor standardize menu allowing a set of factors to be standardized so that the levels or labels are the same for all factors.
- Shortcut function keys on the Calculate submenu of the Spread menu have been changed. See a list of function key shortcuts for details.
The following documents are available from the menu Help>Genstat Guides
- A Guide to the Genstat Spreadsheet.
- A Guide to Survey Analysis in Genstat.